The Bench Restaurant offers an open-air atmosphere with indoor and outdoor seating, located in a prime location at The Lodge at Pebble Beach. adjacent to the 18th hole of Pebble Beach Golf Links.
The Bench includes exclusive use of the dining room, bar and outdoor patio along with the following furnishings and amenities:
- Private entrace
- Space to entertain up to 100 guests; includes a basic decor package
- Air conditioning, lighting and electrical service
- Television broadcast coverage of the U.S. Open Championship
- Complimentary Wi-Fi service
- Corporate identification sign bearing the U.S. Open logo and your company nam
- Computerized scoring terminal
- Security for The Bench during all hours of operation
The Bench Investment:
$750,000 ( Plus all applicable taxes; exclusive of catering fees)
The Bench Payment Schedule:
- $187,500 with letter of intent
- $187,500 prior to August 15. 2017
- $187,500 prior to August 15, 2018
- $187,500 prior to February 1, 2019
(100) Lodge access tickets per day (Monday-Sunday) and the option to purchase an additional 50 Lodge access tickets per day. Each Lodge ticket allows access to the golf course, The Bench and the Main Lodge Building.
(6) Staff tickets per day (Monday-Sunday)
(40) VIP parking passes
(100) Pairing sheets delivered to The Bench each day of the Championship Rounds (Thursday-Sunday)
(1) Foursome in a Pre-U.S. Open golf outing on Pebble Beach Golf Links
Preferred access to reserve a limited number of guest rooms at The Lodge at Pebble Beach or The Inn at Spanish Bay (based on availability)
Preferred access to reserve tee times at Spyglass Hill Golf Course, The Links at Spanish Bay and Del Monte Golf Course during Championship Week (based on availability)
Exclusive opportunity to purchase co-branded merchandise bearing your company name or logo and the U.S. Open logo.
Catering and upgraded decor will be exclusively arranged by Pebble Beach Resorts at an additional fee.
Why invest in The Bench?
Your invitation to the U.S. Open at Pebble Beach is a calendar-clearer. Get a yes from the people you want a yes from the most. Be remembered for delivering a world-class bucket-list experience to your customers and prospects. Is there any better place on the planet to strengthen relationships with the people who mean the most to your business?
~~Please be aware that Pebble Beach Company (PBC) and the United States Golf Association (USGA) do not allow hospitality client to sell, sublease or otherwise exchange for consideration any hospitality package use, item or privelege without the express written consent of PBC and USGA. PBC and the USGA also require th ultimate end user of the package to be the party and signatory to the hospitality lease agreement. Please note that the fees set forth above do not include applicable taxes.