Guest Rooms 62
Kings/Suites/Doubles 60 / 4 / 2
Seasonal Rates: High Low Shoulder
Ideal Group Size 16
Max Group Size 62
Resort Fee £0
Room Tax N/A
Sales Tax N/A
90 min 58 miles (93 km)
69 min 53 miles (85 km)
Heathrow Airport London
115 min 86 miles (138 km)
Located just ten minutes from Cheltenham and set in parkland adjacent to the world famous racecourse, the hotel comprises 62 large bedrooms and suites individually designed by Nina Campbell, an Indian themed spa and a heated outdoor swimming pool. Dining options include the oak panelled Beaufort Dining Room for formal occasions and The Brasserie, with its country house menu, as a more informal setting. Afternoon teas and Sunday lunches are also available. The hotel’s highly experienced Sommelier has selected a wide variety of wines from the excellent house Cabernet Sauvignon to rare vintage wines.
Exemplary service and maximum comfort of the guests is the primary objective of the management and staff.
Business and Conference Facilities
Ellenborough Park is the perfect host for any type of corporate event, from business meetings, seminars and small conferences to more unusual events such as product launches, photo shoots, drinks receptions, art exhibitions or book signings. The hotel offers a range of 24 hour and day delegate options to include everything that organisers need in order to run a comfortable and productive meeting. Exact requirements can of course be tailored to meet individual needs to ensure a professional and successful event.
The hotel is also available for 'Exclusive Use'.
'NEW' Late Availability Rates
Posted September 3, 2012
Meetings at Ellenborough Park until 20th April 2013
• Full day meeting room hire
• Dedicated Event Manager
• Complimentary high speed wi-fi internet access
• LCD screen or data projector and screen in main meeting room
• Business stationery, pads and pens
• Flipchart and pens
• Bottled mineral water
• Cordial and sweets
• Fresh fruit platter and fruit juice
• Arrival tea and coffee with bacon rolls
• Mid-morning tea and coffee with homemade biscuits
• Two course lunch/working lunch with refreshments
• Afternoon Tea and coffee with homemade cakes
• Complimentary car parking at Ellenborough Park
£60 per delegate
24 Hour Delegate Option - As above, plus:
• A three course dinner in The Beaufort Dining Room or a private room
• Overnight accommodation in a Classic Room
• Full English breakfast in The Beaufort Dining Room
• Use of The Spa, outdoor swimming pool and fitness suite
• Complimentary upgrade to a Luxury Room for the event organiser
£245 per delegate
Terms and Conditions
Available for meetings up to and including 18 delegates.
Must be booked within 4 weeks of the date of meeting.
Valid until 31st March 2013
Reservations are subject to availability.
For further information please contact the Events Department
on 01242 545454 or email email@example.com