Guest Rooms 128
Kings/Suites/Doubles 0 / 18 / 110
Seasonal Rates: High Low Shoulder
Ideal Group Size 150
Max Group Size 450
Resort Fee N/A
Room Tax 10.00%
Sales Tax N/A
Cristoforo Colombo (Genoa)
45 min 20 miles (32 km)
Galileo Galilei (Pisa)
90 min 88 miles (141 km)
135 min 127 miles (205 km)
Nice Cote d'Azur
150 min 144 miles (232 km)
Overlooking the stunning Portofino Coast and the awe-inspiring Bay of Rapallo, Excelsior Palace Hotel enjoys a breathtaking panoramic location. Historic and elegant, this charming 5-star Italy hotel has recently been restored to its turn-of-the-century splendor. Relax and repose within this stylish Italy luxury hotel, providing an unmatched level of service and unsurpassed hospitality. Enjoy dramatic vistas at every turn. Dine in the fresh, open air. Indulge in a spa treatment. Take pleasure in the intimate beauty and timeless elegance of this relaxing hideaway, setting the stage for a truly unforgettable experience.
Timeless Seaside Elegance Within This Intimate Italy Luxury Hotel
Pass through the portals of a legendary Italy 5-star hotel with a prestigious past – Excelsior Palace Hotel. Be immersed in aristocratic elegance combined with consummate personal service, achieving the height of sophistication in graceful turn-of-the-century style.
Posted June 3, 2013
Press Release featuring New Services and Amenities...
The Excelsior Palace Hotel in Rapallo opens the 2013 season with great news.
First of all new suites have been added to the seventh floor which is home to the Presidential Suite, the latter enhanced by a second bathroom and a Jacuzzi tub on the terrace. The so-called "Relax Suite" with private sauna has been created, ideal to pamper yourself and relax. A further touch is also given here by the Jacuzzi tub positioned on the terrace. This new Suite is connected with the Presidential Suite. Furthermore, we have created an additional Classic Suite with sitting-room, bedroom and two bathrooms. Not to mention, additionally, the creation of a Junior Suite and two other rooms completely renovated from the parquet floors to the curtains and the authentic antique furniture. In short, the upper floor of the hotel may be considered as an "All Suite Floor", ideal, for instance, to be rented by Clients with staff in tow.
The area of the Beach Club will be equipped with a private jetty to offer Guests boat trips to Portofino, San Fruttuoso and Cinque Terre and thanks to it Customers aboard a yacht will be able to use the hotel services, primarily the restaurant but also, for example, the Beach Club and Spa. A floating pool of 25 square meters as well as two brand new Jacuzzi tubs will be also placed to ensure Clients relaxation and more fun. Furthermore, kayak and spinning courses will be available.
Again with regard to the area on the sea, another great new feature is the dining offer. In fact, the "Eden Roc Lounge & Restaurant", located on a terrace overlooking the sea of the bay of Portofino and Rapallo, will be open continuously from the service of lunch until late in the evening. It will open at 12.30 for lunch until 14:30 and then a small carte will be available until 18.00. From 19.00 till 01.00 at night the aperitif service will start followed by dinner and after dinner, all with excellent music entertainment.
Spring in Riviera is already arrived!
Posted February 25, 2013
Special Spring package with overnight in March and April 2013
Enjoy the flavours in the air, the warm sun and the blue sky to arrange your special event at the EXCELSIOR PALACE HOTEL.
Delegates will be able to find the right reasons to face new challenges for the future.
Our Conference Centre has 6 meeting rooms with daylight and outdoor area where arrange coffee-breaks, cocktails and business lunch. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL!
Double room Euro 125,00 per person
Double room single use Euro 160,00
This package includes: the overnight stay, the buffet breakfast, the full day meeting session with a theatre set up, two coffee-breaks arranged in one of our sea view terrace weather permitting, a business lunch and one dinner (3 course menus) with mineral water, free access to our Fitness Centre with sea view workout facilities, indoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi, sauna and Turkish bath.VAT 10% not included.
The over mentioned rates are available for a minimum of 20 delegates
News from the "Duke of Windsor" Congress Centre
Posted September 10, 2012
It is well known that the Congress Centre of the Excelsior is the ideal place for important events.
What still few people know is that the conference areas have recently been restyled. They now include new and valuable furniture in the empire style and fine paintings dating from the sixteenth, seventeenth and eighteenth centuries.
Even the stunning terrace of the Congress Centre has been enriched with the addition of flowered plants.
These new touches offer the rare opportunity to organize events at the seaside in an absolutely prestigious and elegant setting.
Such an atmosphere, together with a professional service, guarantees a successful meeting in a location of great appeal: Rapallo Bay and its marina on one side and the Portofino Coast on the other, a legendary destination.
MEETING & INCENTIVE PROPOSALS
Posted August 28, 2012
Various entertainment inside our hotel is guaranteed by a broad choice of culinary events such as tasting (oil, chocolate, local food for example), cocktail mixing, mini cookery school. Tailor made proposals on request.
Thanks to the unique location of the hotel there exist many exciting activities for your free time:
- Boat or sailing excursions: starting point at Rapallo’s Port (only five minute sto walk), these excursions will show you the most beautiful sides of the charming Portofino Coast and Cinque Terre.
- Golf Club of Rapallo, a stone’s throw away from the hotel. You will find challenges according to your individual golfing level. Great fun, especially for passionate golfers, promises the putting green competitions and the clinic golf group lessons. www.circologolftennisrapallo.it
- “Indian Forest” Adventure Park, in the inland of the Tigullio gulf, an attraction that offers exciting trails in a charming area, set in a beautiful pine forest, in full compliance of trees and natural environment. Evolutions hanging in the air, walking on ropes, climbing, jumping, everything in the greatest safety and on various levels.
- “Formula 1” Competition at “Circuito of Carasco”, kart racing-track which can be reached after a 30 minute car ride from the hotel. www.ckc.it
- Miniera di Gambatesa, in Val Graveglia, behind the Tigullio Gulf, a unique world of galleries, tunnels, trains that travel through tens of kilometres deep in the mountains. Here’s the Gambatesa Mining Museum, built inside an old manganese mine. It still seems to feel the blows of pickaxes, the songs of fatigue, the heavy footsteps of the miners at work. www.minieragambatesa.it
- Funivia Rapallo-Montallegro, a cable car connects in a few minutes the center of Rapallo with the Sanctuary of Montallegro and offers an interesting and valuable trip to enjoy from above the whole Tigullio Gulf.
- Sightseeings in Genoa, a city to be discovered. “La Superba” (The Superb, due to its glorious past) offers its visitors villas, palaces, castles, fortresses, old aqueducts, theatres and museums which witness its millenary history. Don’t forget the “Acquario” to dive into the greatest exhibition of aquatic biodiversity (70 exhibitions tanks with spectacular settings).